- Algebra 2, August 1st-5th, 8am-10am$365.00A great prep course for students taking Algebra 2 or Honors Algebra 2 in the fall.
- Calculus Prep, August 1st-5th, 12pm-2pm$365.00Calculus Prep is an excellent opportunity for students to get ahead in a challenging curriculum.
- College Boot Camp (8/2, 8/4), 4-7 PM$375.00Steps is fortunate to partner with Joan Thomas and Collegemapping.com to offer students access to the best college counseling in the area.
- Precalculus Prep, August 1st-5th, 10am-12 noon$365.00A great preparation course for students entering Precalculus or Honors Precalculus.
- SAT/ACT Camp, August 1st-5th, 12:30pm-4pm$690.00Students prepare for the SAT and ACT exams in this unique and rigorous combined course.
All classes are taught by Pleasanton Unified School District teachers who are accomplished educators in the specific targeted curriculum. Our exclusive staff of PUSD teachers includes department chairs, curriculum leaders, and Teacher-of-the-Year recipients from Amador HS, Foothill HS, Hart Middle School, Pleasanton Middle School, and Harvest Park Middle School.
SAT and ACT Preparation Courses
- Top performing math & English teachers from PUSD
- Innovative curriculum to prep for the new SAT and ACT
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate students
- Greater success and higher scores guaranteed
- Small class sizes
- Grades 6-12
- Math and Science
- History and World Languages
- AP Classes
AP Test Preparation
- Maximize potential on AP exams
- Prep with outstanding Pleasanton AP teachers
- Raise student achievement
- Join anytime and boost student confidence